The Donald Trump Thread (1 Viewer)

This thread is for discussing Donald Trump's presidency in the US and any related matters.

170907-wilson-trump-tease_h1fks0.jpg

Trump's Easter message to the kids at the White House Easter egg roll:

“Our military ... will soon be at a level that it’s never been before,” Trump told the thousands of schoolchildren and visitors assembled on the White House’s South Lawn.

He also thanked the White House Historical Association and "all of the people who work so hard with Melania, everybody, to keep this incredible house, or building, or whatever you want to call it because there really is no name for it. It is special, and we keep it in tip-top shape," he said. "We call it sometimes ‘tippy-top’ shape. And it’s a great, great place.”

The White House are unhappy and have critisized the $3bn imposed trade tariffs by Chine.

The naivety of Trump is absolutely staggering. He starts a trade war with China but does he honestly think a war consists of only one side firing?

He's like a massive spoilt child who thinks that everything is a big game that everyone is going to let him win.

"Cheatin' Obama" has made it into the Presidential archives I see.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wonder if he's seen any evidence to back that assertion up? I think its more to do with the fact as avid racist and fascist he cannot come to terms with the fact not only was Obama the first African American President, but way more popular and respected that Trump

Trump just said Russia and Iran will be a "big price to play" for backing the use of chemical weapons by Assad..

Donald Trump has warned Russia and Iran there will be a "big price to pay" for backing the Syrian regime after a suspected chemical attack.

The US President condemned as "mindless" and "SICK" reports of at least 70 people being killed, and a further 500 injured, in an alleged chlorine gas attack in the city of Douma in eastern Ghouta.

Mr Trump tweeted: "Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price...

"....to pay. Open area immediately for medical help and verification. Another humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever. SICK!"

Hopefully he does do something about it!!!

Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen’s office raided by the FBI last night in relation to hush money payment made to pornstar Stormy Daniels over an alleged affair with Trump.

Trump says disgraceful FBI raid is part of a witch hunt and, and I quote, “an attack on our country”.

This morning, an awake and seemly unrattled Trump just tweeted

Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen’s office raided by the FBI last night in relation to hush money payment made to pornstar Stormy Daniels over an alleged affair with Trump.
Is there any chance that the Stormy affair is purely coincidental, and the raids are about Russian money laundering through Trump property, a line allegedly present in the collusion investigation?

Is there any chance that the Stormy affair is purely coincidental, and the raids are about Russian money laundering through Trump property, a line allegedly present in the collusion investigation?
There was a guest on one of the CNN shows saying that there is simply no way that they raised a warrant to go after the personal lawyer of a sitting POTUS based on election campaign fraud and possible bank fraud of $130k.

As I had stated in a previous post, going after Cohen, particularly in the way they did (not via subpoena but no knock warrant in 3 locations) indicated that this is pretty serious.

In the same segment another guest stated that the only other warrant taken out was in regards to Manafort and 96 days later he was charged. Their opinion seemed to be that this is much bigger than Stormy Daniels and is really serious for Cohen, and by extension, Trump.