The Donald Trump Thread (1 Viewer)

Nothing is really surprising from Trumpet but his stupidity continues to amaze me.
Wow. No sitting leader of any country should slag off another and use references to World Wars (inaccurate references at that). Sadly, Trump is digging a deep hole that America will take some time to crawl out of.

Elsewhere, CNN has hired Ted Olson to represent them in their case against the White House for removing Jim Acosta's press credentials. Trump wanted to hire Ted Olson for his Russia defence but Olson told him to sling his hook. That's got to sting. No doubt the Donald will now slag him off and call him useless, etc.

I'd be fucking ashamed if he was in charge of our country. He is an absolute bellend of the highest order.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

I'd be fucking ashamed if he was in charge of our country. He is an absolute bellend of the highest order.
Well said. Couldn't have put it better myself :)

The Trump twitter machine is ramping up towards hysteria condition 5 today.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

So far this week, we've had Trump denigrating the guy responsible for helping take down Bin Laden, Trump claiming that past governments should have listened to his pre-9/11 warnings about Bin Laden (basically implying 9/11 may not have happened if the US Government had read his book),

Ivanka caught using her personal email account for federal business - I wonder if daddy will be shouting "lock her up" here.

And Trump now pulling the troops he sent to the border to stop the 'caravan of immigrants' back at a cost of approx. $200m even though the troops wouldn't have been able to interact with the migrants but simply help support the actual border patrol agents and it was obviously just an election stunt, again, at a cost of $200m.

But at least he's giving middle America what they want!

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Ivanka caught using her personal email account for federal business - I wonder if daddy will be shouting "lock her up" here.
Donald Trump’s daughter, a key presidential advisor, is thought to have violated public records rules by writing a vast number of messages to cabinet members and aides using the address.

Of the hundreds of emails sent from Ms Trump to administration officials using her private account, most were relating to her official work schedule or to staff who cared for her children.

A smaller number however, thought to be fewer than 100 messages, were focused on discussions of government policy.

Correspondence from Ms Trump sent to Small Business Administration head Linda McMahon and education secretary Betsy DeVos were both discovered during the American Oversight investigation.
I'm sure Trump supporters will insist that Ivanka should be fully investigated by the FBI and thrown in jail. After all if it's good enough for Hillary it has to be good enough for Ivanka isn't it?

Connie
Staff member

Connie

"It could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!"

Ladies and gentlemen, the official response from the President of the United States to a murder of one of its citizens.

This Saudi Arabia thing something needs to be done. Its time to take a stand but it won't be from the Lying Donald Trump.

CNN has the NYT as running a story that Don wanted to order the DOJ to prosecute Comey and Clinton [presume its Hillary] and that he was advised against it by Rosenstein, Whitaker and McGahn. that he would face impeachment if he did so.

I'm assuming that this was since he put Whitaker in as acting AG seeing as how Don says he didn't meet or know about Whitaker til before that temporary appointment. If however the NYT story has the advice of Rosenstein and Whitaker predating the appointment, then Don has been lying again. Given the mention of the White House counsel, McGahn, it seems the advice was given some time ago as he's been gone for some time now, predating the arrival of Whitaker.

I cannot guarantee the link below will work as I don't subscribe to the NYT.

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

a stand but it won't be from the Lying Donald Trump
Disgusted the way he is sticking with Saudi Arabia, I shouldn't be surprised but the hypocrisy is sickening

It’s obvious. Trump will not criticise a country such as Saudi Arabia as it may hit him in the pocket

Drain the swamp he said. Well here is his chance.

Disgusted the way he is sticking with Saudi Arabia, I shouldn't be surprised but the hypocrisy is sickening
His fans are only going to see/hear this quote from his statement on Saudi Arabia.

As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!