The Donald Trump Thread (1 Viewer)

Now and then the Don likes to remind everyone just how dumb he really is.....

:LOL:

Slenderman
Staff member

Slenderman

Today, 15:25
Nov 3, 2018

Now and then the Don likes to remind everyone just how dumb he really is....
Sorry like he has to be on a wind up. No one can be that thick not even him

Donald Trump has ranged himself against his own intelligence community, disputing that the CIA has “concluded” that Mohammed bin Salman was responsible for the death of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Asked who should be held accountable for Khashoggi’s death if not the Saudis, Trump said: “Maybe the world should be held accountable, because the world’s a very very vicious place.”

:oops:

So I see that Trump even on Thanksgiving when the US military don't won't to be political (if they ever do publicly), he held the call to the troops live in front of cameras and complained about the 9th circuit court and the border and asked the military members their views on video.

Is he actually this tone deaf and devoid of any regards for traditions and long held ways to do things?

Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

Is he actually this tone deaf and devoid of any regards for traditions and long held ways to do things?
Yes.

This isn't a 'one-liner' or a 'low quality post' it is a flat response to a question that we know, and have known, the answer to for a very long time.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

So I see that Trump even on Thanksgiving when the US military don't won't to be political (if they ever do publicly), he held the call to the troops live in front of cameras and complained about the 9th circuit court and the border and asked the military members their views on video.

Is he actually this tone deaf and devoid of any regards for traditions and long held ways to do things?
On the biggest thing the President of all the US people could think of to give thanks for on Thanksgiving Day: “I made a tremendous difference in our country."

On his abject failure to visit any of the US troops fighting in war zones: “Nobody’s done more for the military than me"

On a Coast Guard going to an elite military school: "Going to that school is like going to the Wharton School of Finance if you happen to be doing what you do" (Trump went to...I don't even need to say it, do I)

Pathologically narcissist.

Trump's Thanksgiving messages were weird. Like, rambling weird. He's spending it in Mar-A-Lago of course, calling troops (rather than visiting), as well as visiting nearby Coast Guards.

There was nothing revelatory in terms of politics or position but as always, it's hard to read the man's utterances and be somehow convinced of a 'stable genius' being the head of government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9c4a3e-ee7d-11e8-96d4-0d23f2aaad09_story.html

Asked what he was most thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day — a question that for commanders in chief usually prompts praise of service members in harm’s way — Trump delivered a singularly Trumpian answer.

“I made a tremendous difference in our country,” he said, citing himself.
He complained at length that a new Navy ship was using electromagnetic catapults to propel planes off ships. He said steam was better and was incredulous the military would consider otherwise. “Would you go with steam or would you go with electromagnetic? Because steam is very reliable, and the electromagnetic, unfortunately, you have to be Albert Einstein to really work it properly,” he asked.

“You have to be Albert Einstein to run the nuclear power plants that we have here, as well. But we’re doing that very well. I would go, sir, with electromagnetic,” the officer responded.
By 11:15 a.m., he had arrived at a nearby Coast Guard station, where he greeted troops and posed for pictures for 14 minutes in a sweltering kitchen, in front of a tray of submarine sandwiches the troops would soon eat for lunch. He served no turkey but told Coast Guard officials there that he would give them $100 if they could break par at his golf course.

Donald Trump says Theresa May's Brexit deal sounds like a good deal for the EU and it means "the UK may not be able to trade with the US"

In other news, The Donald has commented on a very sobering report on climate change which was produced by his own administration. He said "I don't believe it".

Last edited:
FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Looks like we are in for another twitter storm from the orange one

Also, MSNBC are refusing to broadcast press conference and Trump's rallies.

CNN taking a different tack...

I love this. All the networks should employ factcheckers for all statements coming from this administration.

Last edited: