Drama The Little Drummer Girl (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Little Drummer Girl

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-11-19

Cast: Florence Pugh, Michael Shannon, Alexander Skarsgård, Michael Moshonov, Kate Sumpter, Simona Brown, Clare Holman

Overview: Brilliant young actress Charlie strikes up an acquaintance with an intriguing stranger while on holiday in Greece, but it rapidly becomes apparent that his intentions are far from romantic.

Last edited:

“The Little Drummer Girl” will air November 19-21 on AMC.

It will also air on BBC One starting on Sunday October 28th at 9pm

Promising start - Michael Shannon is always very watchable, top actor.

Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

Today, 21:44
Aug 24, 2018
Very interesting so far. If just a little bit slow.

Hopefully the intriguing exposition will knit together - and make it worthwhile.

Being based on a Le Carre novel, you would expect excellent storytelling. And so far so good.

Michael Shannon is a superb actor. Hadn't seen Florence Pugh before. But she really inhabits the role with a strange blend of vulnerability and arrogance.

Still not sure what's going on here. It's very stylish but I'm still, having not read the book, relying on John Le Carre for some sort of plot sense

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Still not sure what's going on here. It's very stylish but I'm still, having not read the book, relying on John Le Carre for some sort of plot sense
Same here, I'm struggling to make head nor tail of it

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Today, 21:44
Aug 24, 2018
Thought it was good. Bit confusing at times and the director got a little carried away but I enjoyed it.