WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

US Sports The NFL 2018 Thread (1 Viewer)

SteveO
Staff member

SteveO

Today, 19:32
Apr 6, 2018
Saints offense is just ridiculous. Powerful and speedy running game and then they have Brees as the QB.

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
Warming up quite nicely in the Eagles/Saints game. The Eagles took a little while to get going but they've scored a TD now and followed that by getting the Saints offense off the field quickly with a 3 and out.

Only the Saints tenth 3 and out so far this season!

SteveO
Staff member

SteveO

Apr 6, 2018
Warming up quite nicely in the Eagles/Saints game. The Eagles took a little while to get going but they've scored a TD now and followed that by getting the Saints offense off the field quickly with a 3 and out.

Only the Saints tenth 3 and out so far this season!
Didn't really work out, Saints lead 24-7 at the half.

Wentz hasn't had a great year so far and isn't looking at his best here either.

SteveO
Staff member

SteveO

Apr 6, 2018
I genuinely don’t think it would have been possible for Gruden’s first year to go any worse

Bandit

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
I genuinely don’t think it would have been possible for Gruden’s first year to go any worse
All that’s needed to top it off is a couple of pointless wins to take them out of the #1 draft pick slot.

Bandit

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
Wentz hasn't had a great year so far and isn't looking at his best here either.
His accuracy is a bit questionable at times. A lot of throws are low meaning difficult catches or not many yards after catch.

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Apr 15, 2018
He is ruining a perfectly good QB with his stupid play calling systems that worked once about 14 years ago.

I know a lot of people like the guy but I think he is out of his depth completely

Bandit

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
A lot of games going down to the wire this week.

Birdman
Staff member

Birdman

Apr 20, 2018
Huge win for the Bears. Their defense, Hicks, in particular, stepped up big when needed. Trubisky got lucky to avoid picks once or twice and not for the first time their offense was poor int he second half but they managed to get the win.

The Vikings defense is good but it hasn't really happened for them on offense - Cousins has been a disappointment for me this season so far. Too many turnovers.

The Saints also made a huge statement with their demolition of the Eagles. If the Saints get home field advantage in the playoffs they will go all the way in my opinion.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
Great win for the Bears. Some dodgy turnovers from Trubisky again but a dominant defensive display.

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads