Drama The Rain (1 Viewer)

Title: The Rain

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2018-05-04

Creator: Jannik Tai Mosholt, Christian Potalivo, Esben Toft Jacobsen

Cast: Alba August, Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen, Mikkel Boe Følsgaard, Iben Hjejle, Lukas Løkken, Jessica Dinnage, Sonny Lindberg, Angela Bundalovic, Lars Simonsen, Johannes Bah Kuhnke

Overview: After a brutal virus wipes out most of the population, two young siblings embark on a perilous search for safety. A Scandinavian thriller series.

Watched the first episode, not really sure what all the fuss is about to be honest!

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Half way through and I think this is really good. Proper apocalyptic stuff that does a better job of conveying it's world than the likes of the Walking Dead.

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

It started well but in the end it became a Resident Evil wannabe - Apollon is Umbrella Corporation.