WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Drama The Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: The Walking Dead

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2010-10-31

Creator: Frank Darabont

Cast: Danai Gurira, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Christian Serratos

Overview: Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

Jess
Staff member

Jess

Today, 21:44
Apr 10, 2018
The Walking Dead
Worth
Season: 8
Episode: 15
Air date: 2018-04-08

With the threat of the Saviors still looming, Aaron continues searching for allies. Daryl and Rosita take action and confront an old friend.

Season 8 is drawing to a close and has largely been a disappointment but for the
first time in a long time I can say not only did I actually really enjoy that episode. I really feel that was a genuinely strong, and very good episode!

Tension at times, humour, payoff. Stupid escape with coward boy naturally being the only real blemish for me. Just after watching so may be off but I'd go so far as to say the best episode of the season

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
Good episode, although it didn't feel like a penultimate episode. The all-out war storyline has been disappointing.

The whole Aaron storyline is stupid. There needs to be a cull of characters during the shootout next week, he adds nothing to the storyline at this stage (as well as a few others).
Shame to see Simon depart, he was a great bad guy!

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
How on Earth has Gregory survived. He's pretty pointless storyline wise. :confused:

SteveO
Staff member

SteveO

Apr 6, 2018
How on Earth has Gregory survived. He's pretty pointless storyline wise.
I think he's meant to be comic relief now, and even that isn't working.

Franco Pinion
Staff member

Franco Pinion

Apr 16, 2018
So that is Season 8 wrapped up. I found the whole season to be frustrating and underwhelming.

So now that all-out war is over, I guess we'll get civil war? I guess it was inevitable at some stage, that the group would start to disagree. We already saw it in that fight between Rick and Daryl earlier on in the season.

Dylan
Staff member Staff member

Dylan

Apr 9, 2018
Awful. Again. About 2 seasons of build up was not worth it for that finale.

I’ll probably still be watching come October though :rolleyes:

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
I thought the finale was absolutely terrible. I'm only holding on now to see what the new showrunner can bring but if S9E1 is more of the same, then it's time to bow out.

Also, mega-lol at Jesus going from "Tara, you can't stand on that spider" to actively plotting to take down Rick.

Jess
Staff member

Jess

Apr 10, 2018
The episode was OK though a little disappointing for what was billed as all-out war.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Apr 12, 2018
Disappointing finale.

Really thought they would use this final showdown to kill off a few characters who are pointless to the show at this stage but amazingly nobody of note died. It was the perfect opportunity to cut away some of the fat.

The writing again is very questionable. Rick lets Negan live and literally hours later and Maggie, Daryl and Jesus are plotting against him. It's just too quick a turn from them and feels like it wasn't earned. And what is Jesus even doing there? He's the biggest pacifist on the show. Rick lets Negan live which his character should agree with going on all past evidence but here he is plotting against Rick anyway straight after. Didn't make any sense whatsoever.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads