The Weather Thread (1 Viewer)

Cloudier today, still warm but not really any sunshine as such. It has also been cooler at night which makes sleeping a little more comfortable.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Looks like the whole week is going to be cloudy with some chances of rain at times.

First rain today since we had a downpour on 3rd June. Not much though, some drizzle and a period of about 10 minutes when it was fairly heavy.

Torrential rain tonight and very, very windy.

Been drenched twice when out with the dogs :(

Uncanny weather the day like.

Yesterday I was all wrapped up and wearing a beanie. Today, it's sweltering and I'm in my shorts!!

Atrocious weather today. Rained morning til night and very windy.

Blarn an absolute hooly at the minute, was like that all night too.

Glorious sunshine but only about 4 degrees outside.

Yes I know it's nearly December but this weather is depressing. The wind and rain is relentless and it's getting dark by 2 o'clock.