Drama True Detective (1 Viewer)

Title: True Detective

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2014-01-12

Creator: Nic Pizzolatto

Cast: Mahershala Ali, Stephen Dorff, Carmen Ejogo, Scoot McNairy, Ray Fisher

Overview: An American anthology police detective series utilizing multiple timelines in which investigations seem to unearth personal and professional secrets of those involved, both within or outside the law.

Ok, so I gave this another try earlier in the week. Loved season 1 and when season 2 came out first, I lasted about 3 episodes before I gave up. This time though I think it good. Nowhere near as good as season 1 but still very decent. I just love the long slow highway LA backdrops.

Two episodes left, can't wait to see how it pans out.

Miss Scarlett
Staff member

Miss Scarlett

Today, 19:04
Jun 10, 2018

Looks decent enough from the trailer. Hopeful they've learned from the "mistakes" of season 2.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Season 2 was a massive letdown when comparing to Season 1 but it was still decent and I really enjoyed it by the end. Looking forward to seeing Season 3.

Zaxxon
Staff member

Zaxxon

Safe to say: I'm in! Damn just from a 1-minute teaser too :D

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Today, 19:04
Aug 24, 2018
Season 3 starts Sunday January 13th 2019.

McNulty
Staff member

McNulty

Today, 19:04
Aug 2, 2018
Season 3 starts Sunday January 13th 2019.