Football UEFA Champions League 2018-19 (1 Viewer)

Stunning goal from Rakitic.

Going to be an uphill battle for Spurs now.

Messi hits the post twice. And now Kane scores! From almost 3-0 to 2-1. Its a very open game. Game on.

And by the time I've done my Pickem choices, Messi has scored. Can't say he didn't deserve it.

Lamela scores! 3-2. Deflected shot. Then Lloris nearly has another howler.

They've been terrible but Spurs might get something out of this yet.

Could yet finish a draw. Barcelona have got a little sloppy in possession.

Another Barcelona goal. Messi again. Poor defending from Spurs.

Messi has been exceptional tonight.

Liverpool have conceded in the last minute. Napoli 1-0 up

Match Day 2 Results
Group A

Atlético Madrid (ESP) 3 V 1 Club Brugge (BEL)
Borussia Dortmund (GER) 3 V 0 Monaco (FRA)

Group B
PSV Eindhoven (NED) 1 V 2 Internazionale Milano (ITA)
Tottenham Hotspur (ENG) 2 V 4 Barcelona (ESP)

Group C
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) 6 V 1 Crvena zvezda (SRB)
Napoli (ITA) 1 V 0 Liverpool (ENG)

Group D
Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS) 0 V 1 Schalke (GER)
Porto (POR) 1 V 0 Galatasaray (TUR)

Group E
AEK Athens (GRE) 2 V 3 Benfica (POR)
Bayern München (GER) 1 V 1 Ajax (NED)

Group F
Lyon (FRA) 2 V 2 Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Hoffenheim (GER) 1 V 2 Manchester City (ENG)

Group G
CSKA Moskva (RUS) 1 V 0 Real Madrid (ESP)
Roma (ITA) 5 V 0 Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)

Group H
Juventus (ITA) 3 V 0 Young Boys (SUI)
Manchester United (ENG) 0 V 0 Valencia (ESP)

Liverpool have conceded in the last minute. Napoli 1-0 up
Fully deserved win for Napoli. Made Liverpool look pretty ordinary out there.

An absolute joy to watch Messi again last night. But according to FIFA he's not even among the top 3 players!

He enjoys playing against English sides too.

Fully deserved win for Napoli. Made Liverpool look pretty ordinary out there.
Can't argue with the result last night in Naples. Napoli deserved their win and it was a disappointing performance from Liverpool.