UEFA League of Nations (1 Viewer)

England hammering Spain 3-0 in Sevilla after 40 mins

Two goals for Sterling, the first was a cracking finish, and one for Rashford.

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Great performance from England. Sterling looks a danger every time he gets on the ball.

Slenderman
Staff member

Slenderman

Today, 19:55
Nov 3, 2018
Scotland getting a massive helping hand from the referee tonight against Albania. They were already one up through Ryan Fraser when the Albanian captain was sent off for two yellow cards and quick succession. Then right at the end of the first half the referee gave Scotland a penalty for a handball (a bit harsh imo) which Stephen Fletcher converted.

Scotland played pretty well. Good goal from Fraser and Forrest's second goal was well taken. I know it was only Albania but this is the level Scotland are currently at so all in all I'm pleased with the score and display. Gives them a great chance of topping the group with a victory at home to Israel.

England playing some good stuff in their match with Croatia. Sterling and Kane with early good chances and should have scored. Anything could happen in this group with either England or Croatia being relegated.

Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

Today, 19:55
Aug 24, 2018
Wow, some goal by Croatia. How calm was that by Kramaric. England needs a quick response or they will be facing relegation to the second tier.

Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

Today, 19:55
Aug 24, 2018
Game on. Jesse Lingard equalises. England still need another goal to avoid relegation. 10 mins plus stoppage time remaining.

Game on. Jesse Lingard equalises. England still need another goal to avoid relegation. 10 mins plus stoppage time remaining.
Both sides going for it. This is great. Way better than friendlies

And they've scored again. Harry Kane!!! If the score remains the same England will win the group!

Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

Today, 19:55
Aug 24, 2018
And they've scored again. Harry Kane!!! If the score remains the same England will win the group!
Some game alright. No lack of effort both sides going for it. About to say England looking more likely and as I type Kane scores. Croatia to a man for the last 10 minutes looking out on their feet too.

Full-Time and England win 2-1 to reach the final four and relegating Croatia.

Deserved win for England. Very enjoyable game. Was disappointed with Croatia in attack. Expected more from Rebic.