WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Internet Vodafone Fibre Broadband

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Today, 21:44
Apr 15, 2018
Is Vodafone's fibre broadband service meant to be any good? I'm paying £40 with BT, can get same speed for £23 with Vodafone.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

May 9, 2018
I was paying £35 a month with BT and getting speeds of 4mb at the most. To get on their fibre it was going to cost £40 a month (and a connection fee - free on Vodafone)

Now on Vodafone £20 a month and getting approx 35mb.

BT reckoned their service was worth paying the extra for because it travelled through thick walls better. Think the lass on the phone was as thick as one of those walls I just laughed at her. Even paying myself out of my contract I've saved over £250, not to mention the fact BT have put their prices up twice in the time I'd had my internet (18 months) so it would likely go up again.

No complaints at all with Vodafone, still gets through the walls absolutely fine.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

May 18, 2018
I was looking at Vodafone Fibre yesterday. Reviews online lean towards it being shit but interested to see what others on here think.

BT paying bucket loads for the football has created a lot of pissed off customers. The prices just keep on going up and up for their services.

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Posts

New Threads