Drama Waco (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Smurfette

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Waco

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-01-24

Creator: John Erick Dowdle, Drew Dowdle

Cast: Michael Shannon, Taylor Kitsch, Rory Culkin, Paul Sparks, Andrea Riseborough, Shea Whigham, Melissa Benoist, Julia Garner, Camryn Manheim, John Leguizamo, Steven Culp

Overview: The harrowing true story of the 1993 standoff between the FBI, ATF and the Branch Davidians, a spiritual sect led by David Koresh in Waco, TX that resulted in a deadly shootout and fire.

Smurfette
Staff member

Smurfette

Today, 20:15
Sep 5, 2018
I started watching this the other day, 2 episodes left. I was only 12/13 at the time so didn't remember the story too well.

It's pretty good, so far anyway.

It was really tragic that it was allowed to happen. Even knowing the outcome it was still sad to watch.

Good performances from Michael Shannon, Taylor Kitsch and Paul Sparks