Gaming Chit Chat What Games Are You Currently Playing? (1 Viewer)

I'm currently playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands again and I'm dipping in and out of Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (2013)

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Far Cry 5 at the moment, got quite addicted

Laifot
Staff member

Laifot

I'm heavily addicted to old games. Currently playing Mario kart 64 and Pokemon Yellow.

Akshaj
Staff member

Akshaj

Tomorrow, 03:28
The game that takes up most of my time is Fortnite.. I have like 5-6 art assigments left to do and submit it on Thursday and I have only managed to do 2 outta them..sigh..

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Back on BF1 again, still enjoy playing.

State of Decay 2 and still playing Ghost Recon Wildlands when I've got some free time and want to chill out.