WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Gaming Chit Chat What Games Have You Completed (2018 Edition) (1 Viewer)

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Today, 11:15
Apr 1, 2018
Post all your completed games (for 2018) here, be it 100% or Main Campaign.

Just finished Season 2 of Telltale's Batman.

Thoroughly enjoyed the last episode as John Doe turned fully into the Joker. Episode 5 seems fairly different depending on how you treated John Doe. It's weird to say but there were parts of episode 5 where I felt they got the pure evilness of his character more than Rocksteady did. Loved that Gordon turned Batman in for the bomb locations as it made sense he'd do it after I fell out with him after he was cut by GCPD. Tiffany turning out to be Riddlers killer made sense even though I didn't like that I was given the option to forget about it.

Despite the reports of issues at the studio, I think they have done a better than expected job with Batman as Game of Thrones and Guardians of the Galaxy were both poor

Boozy
Staff member Staff member

Boozy

Apr 6, 2018
Quantum Break for PC. I enjoy sci-fi experiences but wasn't overly impressed with this this.

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
Crash Bandicoot 1. PS4. Brilliant game. Frustrating at times (Road to Nowhere and High Road).

SteveO
Staff member

SteveO

Apr 6, 2018
Deus Ex Mankind Divided - I think Human Revolution was better, good all the same though. Playing through New Game+ at the moment.

Geezer
Staff member

Geezer

Apr 16, 2018
Batman: Arkham City || Playstation 4

Got to the end credits but I do not think I have even scratched the surface with the other side stuff I still have to finish. I'm also going to make an attempt at the expansion set of missions while I let Arkham Knight download.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

May 9, 2018
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. Nintendo Switch. Story. Not a hope of me getting 100% on this. Probably the best platformer I've ever played. Very challenging at times (barrel rocket levels and last rhino level created a few more grey hairs).

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Just finished Spec Ops: The Line. Great game.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Titanfall 2: Finished the campaign and really liked it, great FPS, both innovative and cinematic. Will try the multiplayer at some stage.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Murdered Soul Suspect

Really good game. Managed to get every achievement. It was my second time playing it as I played it before on PC a few years ago. Looked amazing on the One X at 4k. I don't even know if it is a One X enhanced game but it looked to as if it was.

Franco Pinion
Staff member

Franco Pinion

Apr 16, 2018
Just completed Rise of the Tomb Raider. Started off well then has a lull after a few hours before it turns well again.

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads