shannon

Today, 19:03
Aug 24, 2018
Thinking of next weekend personally. I know some people wait till at least December 8th but I can wait that long!!

When do you put your tree up?

I usually do it Dec 22nd. Too busy up till then.

Are you not bored of it by Christmas time putting it up now?

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
We sort of put up our decorations in phases from the 8th of December. However they'd often be bits floating around the house before this.

Whilst we wouldn't be the earliest to put them up we'd often be the last to take them down.

Looking at the calendar for this year, personally I'd like to wait until the 8th or 9th, but I know the wife will want it up on the 1st or 2nd

Therapy Girl
Staff member

Therapy Girl

Today, 19:03
Jul 14, 2018
Start putting out a few bits n pieces from December 6th. Tree goes up on 11th, decorations added daily until 18th when we'll have the great switch on. Stays up 'til January 6th.

Not sure when I'll get mine up. Going to be at least 7 or 8 weeks before I'm anywhere near functioning again

Christmas isn't happening this year :(

Probably December 1st or 2nd. Nice long run in to Christmas Day!

Not sure when I'll get mine up
I'll put your decorations up for you @Gemma xxx

Usually after 14th December.

Eily would have it up sooner but I won't let her :D

Usually up the week before Christmas and down the first weekend in January after New Year.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Today, 19:03