Xbox/Microsoft Xbox Ultimate Game Sale 2018 (19/07 - 30/07) (1 Viewer)

Weeks of mediocre Deals with Gold and Spotlight sales have finally led up to Xbox’s Ultimate Game sale, the one we’ve all been waiting for.

@JenLocke95
Jul 17, 2018 at 23:19 GMT

Rejoice! Suffering through weeks of mediocre Deals with Gold and Spotlight sales have finally led up to Xbox’s Ultimate Game sale, the one we’ve all been waiting for.

As of this moment, games have not been listed or teased. But Hryb did state that games would be up to 65 percent off and that more than 700 Xbox games would be included in the sale. As an added bonus, Gold members will be able to save an extra 10 percent, giving them a total of up to 75 percent off.

The Xbox Ultimate Game Sale starts this Thursday, July 19 at 3:01 AM ET / 12:01AM PT / 07:01 GMT

1531876984_screen_shot_2018-07-17_at_6.17.21_pm_story.jpg

he Ultimate Game Sale is back and rolling out now, with an official start date of 19 July. This year’s Ultimate Game Sale is our biggest ever and features hundreds of great deals on select Xbox games, consoles, and accessories including the following deals:

*Save up to 65% on more than 700 Xbox games plus Xbox Live Gold members save up to 10% more on games.

*Not yet an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member? Get 3 months of Xbox Live Gold for $10 or 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for $10.

*Find special offers and deals on the Linksys Router for Xbox, and select Xbox consoles, Turtle Beach Headsets, Seagate Drives for Xbox, and more.

*Enter the Ultimate Dopplegamer Sweepstakes between now and July 30 to be entered for a chance to win a trip to PAX West in Seattle. Learn more and see full rules here.

Check out the full list of Xbox games on sale visit your local Microsoft Store, shop online at Microsoft.com/Store or Xbox.com and take advantage of these deals before Ultimate Game Sale ends on July 30.

NOTE: Offers and content varies by market and may change at any time. Not valid on prior orders or purchases. May not be combinable with other offers. Other exclusions and limits may apply.

Here are the titles featured in the Ultimate Game Sale. Discounts are valid now through 30 July 2018.

Anyone tried Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? It is only £14.99 just now.

Prey/Dishonored 2 bundle is a bargain at only £19.50

Anyone tried Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? It is only £14.99 just now.
Absolutely astonishing game. Very different shall we say but graphically and audio it was top notch. The sound is fantastic on headphones. Even though the combat is relatively simple, when you come up against multiple enemies and the voices go nuts it really gets the heart going.

Prey/Dishonored 2 bundle is a bargain at only £19.50
I loved the first 10 mins of Prey, after that it kind of went downhill.
Still has one of the best and most memorable openings ever, especially given how mediocre the game itself was.

I highly recommend buying Sniper Elite 3 and 4 and playing them in co-op. The whole campaign can be played with a second player. Synchronizing headshots is such a good feeling.