Yanny or Laurel? (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Geezer

Anyone done this?

The wife showed me this earlier, I've attached the article link as well as the Twitter post as it's fascinating.

Yanny for me, btw.

Mrs. Geezer hears Laurel :rolleyes:

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

It's Yanny for me too. On two different sets of speakers.

Yannay (that's how I heard it) for me

I hear Yanny, Yanny, Yanny