WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Zara Online (1 Viewer)

• Created By Thread starter Therapy Girl
  • ( Start date , 3 Replies)

Therapy Girl
Staff member

Therapy Girl

Today, 15:46
Jul 14, 2018
Why is Zara online so crap!? Took me two weeks to get a delivery to store, two phone calls later and then no email to say it was there. Never again.

Aimie
Staff member

Aimie

Apr 13, 2018
Agree, in-store delivery times in comparison to other stores shockingly long but so is their home delivery, ordered stuff off the last year and swore never again, customer service wasn’t great either.

Jenna
Staff member

Jenna

Oct 14, 2018
I placed an order earlier this week, with an expected delivery date of today but the order is still "Being prepared". Money has not been taken from the account either.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Aug 24, 2018
Why is Zara online so crap!? Took me two weeks to get a delivery to store, two phone calls later and then no email to say it was there. Never again.
I placed an order earlier this week, with an expected delivery date of today but the order is still "Being prepared". Money has not been taken from the account either.
I order every so often and up to now their delivery times were spot on. Very often though the order would be processing most of the time then you receive the invoice and item is out for delivery next day.

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads